Cookies are small text files that are downloaded to your browser when you visit a website. Most web pages contain elements from multiple web domains so when you visit pantheon.io, your browser may receive cookies from several sources. This includes third parties that we have hired to provide services on our behalf, such as site analytics or ad targeting.
- Necessary Cookies
- These cookies are essential to enabling your use or our website and its features. Without these cookies, services we would provide (such as permitting log-in into the service) cannot be provided.
- Example Cookie Names: __cfduid, JSESSIONID, CookieConsent
- Functionality Cookies
- These cookies improve your experience by enabling personalization (like remembering language and region) as well as enabling certain features like tracking progress on our videos and chat support.
- Example Cookie Names: __jid, has_js, language
- Analytics/Performance Cookies
- These cookies help us learn how well our website and services are performing. We use these cookies to understand, improve, and research our services available via our website.
- Example Cookie Names: __utma, _ga, jserrors
- Targeting or Advertising Cookies
- These cookies collect information about the browsing habits associated with your device and are used to make advertising more relevant to you and your interests.
- Example Cookie Names: ADKUID, sess, APID
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
Managing and Deleting Cookies
We provide users a direct approach to manage Cookie preferences through our Privacy Preference Center, which is accessible when you first visit our website, click “Cookie Settings” in the Cookie banner appearing at the bottom of your screen or by Cookies can also be monitored and deleted from your browser. Since browsers create and store cookies, they are also the most direct way to access, manage, and delete cookies.
Please keep in mind that if you disable all cookies, certain portions of our website may not work properly since certain necessary cookies and functionality cookies will be disabled.
For cookies that track activity in connection with targeting advertising, you can opt-out of third-party targeting cookies on the Digital Advertising Alliance consumer choice page or the Network Advertising Initiativee consumer choice page or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance consumer choice page. Other tools offered by third parties can help you see and manage the types of cookies and trackers that you encounter. More information about cookies and cookie management can be found on www.allaboutcookies.org and www.aboutcookies.org.